Anonymous asked in Home & GardenMaintenance & Repairs · 2 months ago

Gas safety check with a service?

We are getting our boiler serviced and the only gas appliance in the house is the boiler, will we get a certificate for both or will they have to do it individually? 

2 Answers

  • ?
    Lv 4
    2 weeks ago

    Professional boiler repair Ayr.

  • Barry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

    If you are a home owner the firm will describe the work in their invoice. If you are a tenant an annual gas safety certificate is mandatory. Make certain that the engineer is Gas Safe registered. Only registered engineers make work on gas boilers.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.