Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 2 months ago

Will cashless society start soon?

We all see it coming. Its frightening to know that nobody will able to use cash anymore. Me as a street busker entertainer are going to feel that. I have been able to busk this hear due to covid19. I miss singing to people 

I’m sorry I love hearing and seeing street or sidewalk entertainers I’ve never heard the street busker term.  I hope we never go to cashless 

• not

Imagine the profits for government when they can charge sales tax for everything you do. Yard sale, the neighbors old bike, you name it. They will no doubt collect sales tax and income tax on illegal drugs while not prosecuting anyone for being a drug dealer.

Imagine a classic car. How much sales tax have they collected? Far more than the profits the company that produced the car can dream of. Cashless is not the goal; fully tracked is the goal. Government already hates barter now; they will hunt people who barter with a cashless society.

I hope so. Currency is literally the driving cause of all the corrupt sh*t our politicians, on both sides of the aisle, are doing. The sooner we reach Star Trek level societies, the better.

When people started placing currency above human lives, we should've dropped its usage like a hot turd. But we didn't. Look where it's gotten us.

There are thousands of better methods nobody on the planet has even tried. But even if we do start transitioning to not using cash, people will adapt. Maybe you'll just get food instead of cash, for your street performances.

Though really, you should probably find an actual job. That would help your money situation. In a post-money society though, theoretically, you could do whatever you want. We just have to be very careful about who is in charge of distributing sh*t.

You are right. Buskers and people who rely on cash will lose. I hardly ever use cash any more. Buskers will need portable credit card machines. 

Yoo street performers will have to use contact less machine 💳 🎸🎶😂 thats so strange and funny to imagine. Nobody can steal your money with that method though. Soo why so disappointed??

• ?

Hope not, then the government can see everything we do ...................