Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

How to hide my birth control from my parents? ?

I’m 13 years old I met my first boyfriend back in July and we fall madly in love. My friend knows about it so her 30 year old sister gave me her old birth control., my mom goes in my room and bathroom all the time how to hide it?? Yes I have a sexual relationship with my boyfriend we do it every other night sometimes I go to his house or he comes over my friends house he’s 18 year old he just turned 18 last week 

he can go to jail for that as its illegal .....tell your mum whats going on..

He is committing statutory rape on you each time he has sex with you.    Eventually it is going to get found out and he could go to prison.  If you really love him stop having sex with him and do not post anything about it on the internet.  Like you did here.    Your question could be used as evidence against him.  

Hun, he's not your boyfriend, he's a PREDATOR

18 and 13 ? 

He's going to be having a lot of anal sex in jail soon. 

• ?

That's the least of your concerns, assuming there's any truth to your anonymously posted story.  If it is found out that you are having sex with an 18 year old, it's to jail he's a-going, no matter how consensual it is.

Really? Your boyfriend is no friend, friend. Ask him if he understands what 'statutory rape means'. Also, taking someone else's prescribed birth control pills could be harmful.

He’s 18? Than he’s too old for you hunny 

• Asep

You’re lucky I ain’t your mama

• Mercy

Very smart to go on birth control.  Hide it in your purse/backpack.

edit: Just saw that he is 18.  Illegal and he will be charged if discovered.

jail staff