Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

How to hide my birth control from my parents? ?

I’m 13 years old I met my first boyfriend back in July and we fall madly in love. My friend knows about it so her 30 year old sister gave me her old birth control., my mom goes in my room and bathroom all the time how to hide it?? Yes I have a sexual relationship with my boyfriend we do it every other night sometimes I go to his house or he comes over my friends house he’s 18 year old he just turned 18 last week 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

he can go to jail for that as its illegal .....tell your mum whats going on..

• 2 months ago

He is committing statutory rape on you each time he has sex with you.    Eventually it is going to get found out and he could go to prison.  If you really love him stop having sex with him and do not post anything about it on the internet.  Like you did here.    Your question could be used as evidence against him.  

• 2 months ago

Hun, he's not your boyfriend, he's a PREDATOR

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

18 and 13 ? 

He's going to be having a lot of anal sex in jail soon. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That's the least of your concerns, assuming there's any truth to your anonymously posted story.  If it is found out that you are having sex with an 18 year old, it's to jail he's a-going, no matter how consensual it is.

• 2 months ago

Really? Your boyfriend is no friend, friend. Ask him if he understands what 'statutory rape means'. Also, taking someone else's prescribed birth control pills could be harmful.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He’s 18? Than he’s too old for you hunny 

• Asep
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You’re lucky I ain’t your mama

• Mercy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Very smart to go on birth control.  Hide it in your purse/backpack.

edit: Just saw that he is 18.  Illegal and he will be charged if discovered.

jail staff

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.