?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 2 months ago

What the best and the worst part about your family also the funniest ?

Ah Jess, you do remember the selfie of yourself as a cat with lipstick hanging out of a car window don't you?

Lil cutie 

• Jess C

The best is that they care about me. The worst is that they complain a lot.

The funniest is that they are oddballs. I'm the only normal one.

But I actually am a cat, see...

• ?

For some unfathomable reason my family that is mostly really boring and conservative, has the best parties going. Everyone talks about them for years.

The best, Now, is we've  gotten Closer. After the virus, after my accident .Facing death makes petty squabbles, well, Petty.

Also we have gotten closer over my impending wedding.

We all play childish games, like give each other whoopee cushions on Christmas. Or a Get-Rich-Quick kit, a gold pan.

Or a Husband's-Repair-Kit,  a pair of pliers WD-40 and some duct tape.

Gave my brother a Father's Day card, said "Remember  how you Got that way?" and a pack of Trojans inside

I goes 'Ill be getting a Husband's Kit, soon..

That Jess is a cutie

• ?

The best is that they're all safe and alive. The worst is I can still see and find them in my house and the funniest is.........................................

• Mrs H

I'm an only child so most of my time was spent with cousins. To me there was too much jealousy but I guess that's normal. My one cousin and I were close for a long time. The best is like Jess said,  my immediate family (my daughter) cares about me and I her.