Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Men, how do you feel when a woman says your cute?

• It means she wants something from me. Probably something I don't want to do and don't have to do. And since I'm not going to do it I should just get on my way so that I don't have to spend anytime putting up with her trying to persuade me. That's what and how I feel about it.

I be like no I'm not I'm a tough guy! >_<

Don't know, No women has ever said that to me...........Wait, that's a lie, One woman did say that to me.....I remember it well.........It was a lovely day, sun was shining and i was in my pram at the time....Ah fond memories of when women adored me.

I wonder what she wants.

I would hope she knows the difference between your and you're. While not every woman is a 

doctor, lawyer, or has a nice car, poor grammar tells me she does not care about education.

• ?

It makes you feel good to be complimented. It makes you feel very confident about yourself.

I love that, put I’ll act cool about it