Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 2 months ago

Will I get arrested for spending this Thanksgiving with my family?

Since Democrats made it illegal. I live in a blue state btw. 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Someone who lives near your family already wrote down your license plate and took some pictures.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Hey - Thanksgiving's over. Anybody in your family get arrested? Drunk and disorderly? 

Whatever you do, if you go anywhere, wear your mask, because the bigger whiff you get of the virus, the worse your symptoms. The mask is a filter that helps you have a milder case if you get the virus, so you're less likely to end up in the hospital. And the hospitals are full almost everywhere in the country

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You will not be arrested.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you're a minor then probably not, but you people asked for it by voting Democrat.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • TB12
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, but look at it this way, they'll be arrested as well and tossed in jail with you so you're still going to spend Thanksgiving together,,

• Probably if you're a Trump supporter. They want you in the gulags and in re-education camps. AOC is already drawing up a hit list for conservatives.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If the fascist wannabe Democrats had it their way, you would be. Unfortunately for them they can't monitor 300 million people. Ignore their royal decrees. They're just seeing how far they can violate our constitutional freedom to assemble.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Democrats never made it illegal. We just don't see the point in risking infection / death as social distancing is difficult to do at large gatherings which are common on Thanksgiving.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

As long as you don't get caught and no one snitches on you, I don't see a problem. You really shouldn't be breaking the law though especially if you're living in a Democrat state.

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

No but hopefully you all get sick.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.