How entertaining are you in public as opposed to here behind the monitor ?

You should've shown the video Sean because you both dance and sing sorta 

Roach! I so wish I was there 

After seeing your photo Jess you don't need to be anything but you 

My little kitten

Kind as ever Hawk 

• Mrs H

I'm pretty much the same. When I park the car I walk around the back, knock on the trunk and say "You, ok in there" 😄

• ?

I've BEEN known to GET a LAUGH or 2?.......😂😂😂😂

• ?

As you can see I'm a big hit with the gang around the house

• Sean

Not so much as behind the monitor Vega but in front of it. I'm pretty entertaining in public also

• RR

I am similar. However, I'm reserved with strangers. I'm British!

I am,  about the same.........I tend to listen more,  than trying to be the center of attention. 

At parties,  I am usually the guy sitting quietly in the corner,   playing with the dog or cat.........or entertaining the small kids  with silly tricks. 

I leave the dancing with a lampshade on their heads.......to the class clown types. 

I usually sit back and notice things........like the harried hostess  who looks like she needs a hand........or someone who looks troubled......

I guess I am an empath like that. 

That's a very good question.  Haven't been very many opportunities to entertain others in public.  Well, I did sing karaoke in a bar once while vacationing in Cancun.  Some found that entertaining.

• Jess C

I'd say I'm not... I mean, I don't stand in the middle of traffic and juggle... I might occasionally talk to some random out in the world but I can't say I'm "entertaining".

I don't think I'm very entertaining here either, I have my moments, but I think I can be dull at times.