How entertaining are you in public as opposed to here behind the monitor ?

Update:

You should've shown the video Sean because you both dance and sing sorta 

Update 2:

Roach! I so wish I was there 

Update 3:

After seeing your photo Jess you don't need to be anything but you 

Update 4:

My little kitten

Update 5:

Kind as ever Hawk 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Mrs H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I'm pretty much the same. When I park the car I walk around the back, knock on the trunk and say "You, ok in there" 😄

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I've BEEN known to GET a LAUGH or 2?.......😂😂😂😂

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

As you can see I'm a big hit with the gang around the house

Attachment image
  • Sean
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Not so much as behind the monitor Vega but in front of it. I'm pretty entertaining in public also

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • RR
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I am similar. However, I'm reserved with strangers. I'm British!

• 2 months ago

I am,  about the same.........I tend to listen more,  than trying to be the center of attention. 

At parties,  I am usually the guy sitting quietly in the corner,   playing with the dog or cat.........or entertaining the small kids  with silly tricks. 

I leave the dancing with a lampshade on their heads.......to the class clown types. 

I usually sit back and notice things........like the harried hostess  who looks like she needs a hand........or someone who looks troubled......

I guess I am an empath like that. 

• 2 months ago

That's a very good question.  Haven't been very many opportunities to entertain others in public.  Well, I did sing karaoke in a bar once while vacationing in Cancun.  Some found that entertaining.

• Jess C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'd say I'm not... I mean, I don't stand in the middle of traffic and juggle... I might occasionally talk to some random out in the world but I can't say I'm "entertaining".

I don't think I'm very entertaining here either, I have my moments, but I think I can be dull at times.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.