Wouldn't it be extremely comfortable to land with your seat in the reclined position as opposed to upright ?
Nobody's going anywhere Gumpster
- Gummy RoachLv 72 months agoFavourite answer
Maybe that would prevent the jerks who are in such a mad rush to get off the plane from jamming up the aisle.
- FLv 72 months ago
No one reclines in front of me, at ANY time.
- ?Lv 72 months ago
If so INCLINED?.......😂😂😂😂
- ?Lv 42 months ago
It would help with my posture a bit
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- MichaelLv 42 months ago
Okay I'm chill with it Vega
- SeanLv 42 months ago
I just do whatever the person in front of me orders me to do regardless of comfort
- Adullah MLv 72 months ago
Yes ,before the ship sunken upright on its bow.
- flingebuntLv 72 months ago
Well I could find it very comfortable, but the point of having the sets up is
- You are less likely to submarine (slide under the seat belt) in a crash
- It is hard to get out of your seats with the ones in front reclined, and during a crash,the seats might be damaged or other people leave, and you are stuck in your seat
- I think the upright seats are pretty comfortable anyway
- Weasel McWeaselLv 72 months ago
I've driven with Mrs. H. She's right.
When she tops those humps in the road, we get good air time.
You wanna be air bag ready for the landings.
- Mrs HLv 72 months ago
I think that would be a little awkward in the car