If I'm registered to vote but never gave permission, and never received one of those precinct cards,could I be the victim of identity theft?

Every year I renewed and when I first got a license I said or checked the do not register box

It says online I am registered

.I never received a voter card by mail which I think you're supposed to get according to the website

If it's just a mistake I don't know why it happened or how to undo it or fond out if somebody used my ID to vote

I'm sorry that's supposed to be find not fond

If the official website says whether or not you are registered, it will also say whether or not you voted in the previous election. Did you look? If so, go straight to the County Board of Elections on Monday morning. 

Or if the clerk at the Drivers License office clicked the wrong thing and you don't want to be a registered voter, perhaps they can un-register you. You can always change your mind in the future.