Ark asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 2 months ago

What to do with left-over white meat from the turkey that was frozen fully cooked?

I bought a fully cooked frozen turkey, defrosted and roasted it according to the instuctions in the oven. All white  meat is left over. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

the best thing to do is put it in the frezzer and eat it next day

• denise
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Once its been re- heated / cooked again, it can be frozen again. I'd probably cube it, bag it, re-freeze,  then  use it in a pie, casserole, curry  once its been defrosted.   

• 2 months ago

The best thing you can do with that is either have it in turkey soup, or make a turkey and rice casserole. Both meals will give the turkey moisture, which it what the white meat desparately needs once it has been cooked.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Turkey pot pie (can freeze before baking the pie)

Turkey tetrazzini

Turkey-black bean-salsa-cheddar burritos (can freeze and reheat)

Quiche with bacon and turkey meat in it (can be frozen)

Hot turkey sandwiches (make up gravy using a packet mix)

Pasta with turkey, mushroom gravy (use a packet mix) with 4-cheese grated Italian mix

And turkey sandwiches ... add salami or cooked bacon for a bit of zing

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Use it to make a soup or broth. You can do that with the bones as well

• 2 months ago

Salads, sandwiches , wraps......that's what I'd do.

• John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Turkey pot pie.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A frozen turkey that is already fully cooked? Well, just make soup or casseroles. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Use in q soup, stew, curry, risotto or pasta dish. Or just thaw it out fully, and as it is already cooked have with salad or as a sandwich or roll filling [with or without salad greens, tomatoes and/or sauce as well]. Just use as you would use cold chicken or other cold meat.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.