Feeling like my firend ignores me?!?

My So Called "friend" only seems to talk to me when she breaks up with her Boyfriend.  

Im fed up of being there for her when she has a breakup with him that only seems to last a few days then she goes back to him then never replies to my msgs or calls until the next episode. 

Should i tell her how this is making me feel as a person who has BPD this messes with my mind a fair bit aswell. 

I really like her but cant take this feeling of only existing when she chooses.

• Liz

(Proverbs 17:17) "A true friend shows love at all times And is a brother who is born for times of distress."

Perhaps she's unaware that she does that. You could try asking her why she ignores you other times. 

Tell her how you feel.  Do it nicely.  Don't accuse.  Say it seems to you that X happens which makes you feel a bit used.  

Yes of course you should. Communication doesn't work unless you actually communicate.