ricky414 asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 2 months ago

Compare Conventional & Microwave Cooking ? What are the changes in  Food  Quality Grade ? ?

• kswck2

One dry cooks, the other steams and overcooks. 

• ?

One boils your food from within and conventional stove-top sears  and cooks your steak. Microwave adds nothing in the way of positive flavors but instead is more than likely to impart an off flavor. That pan fried steak is perfectly browned and that sear amplifies that meaty flavor and makes the steak so frigging good. A microwave boils food to cook it(read water/polar molecules moving really, really fast inside your food) so things like chocolate lava cake and fresh bread are off the menu. The conventional cooking receives an A+ and the microwave continues to receive a F for a failing grade. Yep, they have microwaves that offer different cooking methods but those methods don't use microwaves such as a convection microwave that uses a heating element and fan in addition to microwaves for MUCH better or higher quality food that doesn't taste so gross. It has to use a part from a real oven to imitate its cooking behavior.

There is conventional cooking https://therecipecritic.com/wp-content/uploads/201... and then there is microwave cooking shown below. Guess which one will be a textural nightmare? 

Source(s): Haven't used a microwave in probably a decade.

None to my taste. It is a matter of convenience.

A 60 second meal v. 20 minutes or More.

I learned Veal cannot be nuked, it becomes rubber.

I am eating a rewarmed (Nuked) steak at the moment.

I used to LOVE the Banquet (1$) Meals and Chinese take-out, but I now suffer from edema (legs) so can no longer partake.