Andyboy asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

What do you think of using a ouiji board for health questions from channeled high spirits?

• ?

I would never rely on a ouiji board for any question where the answer matters.

In fact, ouiji boards operate on subtle subliminal muscle twitches that cause the platen to move across the board.  There may or may not be any spirits involved ... certainly, the platen is able to move through our own non-conscoius muscle twitches and are not depending on any "spirit".In the 1960's my sister and I experimented with questions that could be proven, and the board NEVER gave accurate answers.  Things like .. what is my mother doing in the next room right now?  Or questions where the answer would be known in the next day or two.More than that, mystics who talk about ouiji boards and DO believe that spirts are involved, say that these are lower, negative, even evil spirits and NOT "high spirits":

It's OK if you don't care if the answers are right or not. 

• Lili

I think it's moronic.

Health questions should be asked of health professionals.  And there are no "spirits".