Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 2 months ago

Why do all guys like fake girls with fake colored hair and too much artificial makeup?and why they call ugly the girls with natural beauty?

Most guys aren’t into that. Most guys prefer real women. It’s fine to wear makeup, but most guys like women who look like human beings. The Barbie doll look isn’t as popular as you think. 

Everyone is attracted to different things. I promise not all men are into what you've described in your question, it's just a matter of finding someone who's preferences align with yourself. I don't think it's valid to call anyone ugly just because they may not prefer what that person does with their appearance. I also don't think it's very good to label girls who do enjoy using makeup and other things as fake. Colored hair and makeup are just another form of self expression! It's an artistic outlet that some people think is fun or pretty. Some people prefer to express themselves without hair color or makeup and that's perfectly fine as well! Lots of people are into lots of different things and that's ok. Everyone is worthy and deserving of love no matter what they look like, including you <3

To make their lives worth something. 

• kelvin

not all guys are shallow like that

• Jerry

Not even close to "all" guys like that look. For every guy who who sees ladies without make up and wonders "Why doesn't she fix herself up?" there's a guy who sees ladies WITH make up wonders "Why does she need that stupid clown paint?" 

I do not wear makeup and have bleach blonde hair and I don't have that issue!