Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 2 months ago

Hey, liberals. Since you're so charitable and giving, can you each donate $20 to me?

I'll provide a PayPal account for you to transfer the money. I need it to pay for a water bill. Since you guys claim to care about the poor about believe in giving, I'm sure you wouldn't mind. Or are you hypocrites?

I'm sorry. We don't support anti Americans 

Lol.. they are not in the least charitable.. they only steal our money and give to themselves.  Get ready for the biggest tax hike in generations!

I don't give money to lost causes. 

I remember one of those YouTube surveys. They asked a group of students about student loans and they were asked if it was fair that people who had worked hard and made some money should have to pay their student loans off. Needless to say, they all said yes.

Then they asked them if those that worked hard to get high grades should share them with people who got low grades so they both would end up with average grades. Surprisingly, they did not like that idea. They thought if they had worked for something that should be allowed to keep it!

Cognitive dissonance at its best.

First - though you said you would - you provided no way to do that!

And according to you we ALL live off government "hand-outs".

There is also a question of how do we know that is REALLY what you intend to use it for.. (Our "social programs" look at your own resources as will as documents showing why needed),

Lol they would never do that. They're all talk and only believe in lending other people's money. They're too cheap to actually give up any of their own.

We give to honorable organizations like the Clinton Foundation.   We would never give to something as corrupt as Trump's scam charities or you.  

Look everyone!! It's Donald Trump!!

Another right winger looking for a handout and insulting others if they don't comply

Are you Donald Grifty McGrifter Trump?