Robinhood Account Issues?

So I recently upgraded to Robinhood Gold which I think was a mistake. I have roughly $1200 in pending deposits into my account but right after upgrading to gold it is showing that my account is in deficit. Before upgrading to Gold, I took advantage of the fact that Robinhood allows up to $1000 of deposits to be instantly available to your account. I probably should have waited until the deposits actually went through before purchasing stocks but too late for that. The deposits into my Robinhood account are pending and it'll be enough to make up the difference in what is currently the deficit but it'll take ~ 5 days for all of the pending deposits to fully transfer. I wanted to ask anyone else if they have ran into similar issues? Is it fine that my account is negative for the next ~5-7 days if I have pending deposits coming in? The primary worry I have right now is that they start automatically selling the stocks I've purchased completely ruining my current positions. Any advice would be great!

• kswck2

I have heard a LOT about Robinhood brokerage, and not much of it good. Better off with a more reliable brokerage like E Trade or Fidelity. 

If you upgraded, it should be better, not worse, than before.

You should get the hell out of there soon and deal with a real broker like fidelity or schwab.