Travis
Travis asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 2 months ago

How am i supposed to get my news if newspaper website are blocking articles with a paywall. Isn’t access to news supposed to be free ?

No. News is not free. If you want free news then watch your local station for news. 

The people who writes the news needs to be paid. 

Remember that old relic called a newspaper. Do you get to read it for free. Sure, if you read it at the newsstand or the library, but you have to pay for it if you want to read it at home. Same philosophy with internet news. Pay to read. 

Those in charge truly don't want an educated public zxhqf

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

There is no law saying the news has to be free.  I suppose the invention of the Radio and then TV allowed for free news, but now TV isn't free anymore, and neither is the Internet.  I don't know where to get free news except by asking my neighbors what they have heard.

Newspapers were never free.

Open your browser in private or incognito mode.