Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 2 months ago

Do you agree that Biden is totally out of it and far left take over of his Administration could hurt the stock market?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Well usa had trump even then it survived so I don't think so. Anyway you can learn about stock market and get an ebook at https://www.investmenthindsight.com/stock-market-n...

• Who
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Could sell do - but the stock market IN NO WAY indicates the strength/weakness of the US economy

(NO country that has to borrow money to keep growing has a healthy economy

trump chump HAD to borrow $2TRILLION just 2020-21 to fund his spending plans

the TOTAL the US owes (the federal debt+ household debt + Business debt+state debt) is NOW running @ $86TRILLION and increasing every second (86trillion is about 1/2 the value of EVERYTHING IN THE US)

https://www.usdebtclock.org/

• 2 months ago

I'm not worried, regulation and jobs going to china will be good for a company.  No longer will a company will have to pay outrages wages and benefits that the democrats are pushing. Sucks for the young Americans looking for employment, but great if your invested in the stock market like me $$$$

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Amazing how many wrong answers are here. Historically, the Market goes Up when a new president gets elected. It has No bearing on who it is. 

The real test of the market is what policies will be presented-Trump was a Business oriented President-and the jobs markets and financial markets showed that. Biden is a Programs President, in that he is more interested in social programs than growing businesses. And he has repeated stated that he will raise taxes on those businesses. 

So it is a matter of time before the markets will react to what he does. 

And despite what you hear in the media-NO ONE WANTS to pay more taxes. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I haven't paid any attention to Biden. His administration is so painstakingly centrist that it doesn't make the news.

• 2 months ago

No. Like all politicians, he's going to be under pressure to make sure more stimulus money gets legislated. The only difference is that the special interest groups that support him and are expecting some kickbacks are not the exact same ones that supported Trump. Having a normal guy in office beats having a lunatic who makes stuff up as he goes. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I agree that far left take over would make investors unhappy.

But that is unlikely to happen and investors know it.

Trump has proven himself to be one Tweet away from the booby hatch and investors were thrilled to see that hot mess of instability voted out.  And these are people who care about MONEY/PROFIT.

History will demonstrate that a second Trump term was one of the biggest disasters averted in 21st century American history.

• 2 months ago

No, and more importantly the stock market doesn't.  It went up when it became clear that he would be President.

• Rick
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Slo Joe's ONLY job was to get them into the White House, after that he's just in the way ..................................

• Enigma
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Hurt not only the stock market but every business and family in the country. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.