Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Why are people still talking about the US General Election?

Grow up and act like Adults. The resistance to the results is Sour Grapeism. If you people knew how people are laughing behind your back. This the USA not the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Guinea or Haiti where the President says the election results were not valid and they don't count. It's a good thing the USA has Congress, Constitution, Media, Courts to keep these false allegations of "voter fraud" from being true. Focus on Georgia Senate race and 2024. You lost on November 3.

Update:

Why the antisemitism in some people’s answers? Are you full of that much hate? Explain. We want to know.  

Update 2:

The Presidency will be “released” to Biden. We don’t have a Monarchy. 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Why?

1. Because Biden election is the unprecedented fraud in Democratic state.

If you don't consider adding 600,00 votes in6 or 7 minutes at night time, with turned off monitors, than you the enemy of US.

2. Because opening our south border, would do to US, what Obama and Hillary did to Europe removing Qaddafi and letting millions of Muslim from Africa and Arab countries to Europe.

3. Because spending trillions on really unproven climate repair, would not leave resources to re-educated masses to be useful part of society at the "Robots" era.

And about climate- I remember not so long ago, we almost started preparing for the new Ice Age. And I don't say, there is no climate change. I say assuming that we play major part in it, and could change it is immature and foolish.

I can continue with another 20-30 reasons.

• 2 months ago

Remember on the 100 days of Napoleon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon

Trump is rewriting the democracy in the U.S. and he will be back. He did promise to move out from the White House if the EC elected Biden but he never promised to release his presidency. 

• 2 months ago

the fraud and illegal activity of the democrat party and other paid for  groups is destroying our constitutional republic....the past 4 years of of fake news and accusations against our PRESIDENT and the Republican Party / USA Citizens is the same type of propaganda garbage campaign that the nazi used.... our nation is in danger while the NWO has all of the USA locked in our homes!!!

• 2 months ago

Fraud could have been predicted - in fact it WAS predicted.  Nobody rational could doubt that there would be huge problems when the method of voting was radically changed in such a short few months.  And then preventing poll watchers from seeing what was happening.  If these issues are not clarified, the Electoral College may not be able to choose a president-elect, and the House of Representatives or the Senate may have to do it.  And if they can't, Nancy Pelosi will become Acting President.  

Maybe that's the idea.

But for my personal safety, I support Biden.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Elaine
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Trump is using the election results as a way of making money and keeping the support of his base.  Trump claims the solicitation of funds is  to contest the election results but the fine print says that 25% goes to the campaign fund and 75% goes to Trump's superpac which is his post presidential personal slush fund.  In addition this constant complaining about the election is another way of Trump keeping the focus of attention on himself. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The varsity of the American election is NOT settled conclusively just cos the media or the retired spy honchos ordered Trump to relinquish to Biden, since these spy honchos are no longer held in high esteem! As for the media, still awaiting for the invisible weapons of mass destruction!

Chickens home finally come home to roost!

Seriously think America doesn't interfere in overseas elections!

It is thoroughly entertaining far more so then the mind numbing hollywood fare! 

Imagine had Biden NOT *won* it would have been curtains for the democratic party! As progressives would have quit!

2016 insipid H Clinton failed to galvanize either progressives or the hawks she shafted her base for. 

Without progressives democrats CAN'T win! 

And yet NO landslide in the House, merely 4 votes limped in above the majority 218. Resounding endorsement. Hardly!

And the Senate showing so inadequate, a run off election to determine the outcome! So democrats are the flavor? Hardly!

The desperation of the democratic voters to refuse to countenance cheating says it all! Prefer life in lala land!

It's akin to the wizard of oz! When the curtain slips to reveal!

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I think the real reason Trump is acting this way is to rake in money.  I'm getting emails every day soliciting funds to contest the election and that's not where the money is going.  If he concedes, this revenue stream dries up.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Even the orange man has conceded now😂

• 2 months ago

But the same crap for last 4 years was perfectly ok? Right. Gotcha.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

12 years later and Republicans still insist that Obama's a Kenyan Muslim. There's nothing they love more than beating a dead horse.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.