Should I get linear lens with autofocus or a lens with only autofocus? ?

I want to shoot music videos and I don't know whether to get the tamron 28-75mm or the sigma 25-70

There is no Sigma 25-70mm lens. You probably mean Sigma 24-70mm lens. Both are pretty sharp, but the Sigma is a lot more expensive because it can zoom out to 24mm. 24mm is better than 28mm when shooting indoors because there may not be enough room to move the camera back.  Both lenses can be focused manually. Just make sure the camera is in manual focus mode and you can then move the lens' focus ring. There isn't any autofocus lens sold that cannot be focused manually. The manual  focus ring may be small but they are there. 

• keerok

You already have a camera and your only concern right now is a lens. If those two are your only choices, I'd go with the Sigma. They're better in general. 

With video, I recommend using manual focus and a really good gimbal. Too many problems with AF.

• ?

I would not get a lens that didn't have manual focus capabilities for your purposes. By the way, Sigma does not make a 25-70mm lens.  I assume you mean 24-70mm, instead.  If you turn the AF activation off at the shutter button and on at the rear AF button, you effectively have the same amount of control of when the AF is activated.  However, if you do need to rack focus or other manual focusing technique, you'll be hosed without full manual focus control.

On a side note, unless you absolutely need that shallow depth of field look that you get from a full-frame camera, you will be doing yourself a huge disservice by getting a digital still camera instead of a camcorder.  Camcorders are still the way to go for shooting video while digital cameras are primarily used for B roll.  The total lack of video features, the slow down of workflow due to overheating issues, etc... makes a digital still camera a very bad option as a main camera.

But if you just have to get a lens and shoot with a DSLR or mirrorless, then I would strongly suggest that  you rent these lenses and see which one works best for your needs.  You may find that one has better & faster AF and/or one has a noisy AF system that makes it unusable on set.

Look at these two reviews:

https://opticallimits.com/canon_eos_ff/1051-tamron...

https://opticallimits.com/canon_eos_ff/1052-sigma2...

Get a camcorder to shoot videos.  

The Sigma 24-70 for it's better construction and wider pull-focus 'throw', fringing control, and more pleasant bokeh. Why not get a quality camcorder if you want to make professional videos?