Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

Can I sue someone because the walked onto my property or should I call 911?

5 Answers

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

    The "Can I Sue" troll is running out of material.

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    Yes, you would sue for your financial losses.

  • 2 months ago

    All you can do is tell him to leave. Only if he refuses, you may use sufficient force to eject him, or call the police. 

  • Barry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

    No. It's not a criminal act so the police won't attend. Trespass in itself is not litigious.

    Only damages associated with it can be sued for. A person may walk onto your land and through your house without fear of litigation. They will be trespassing but providing they leave promptly when challenged no offence will be committed.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    What damages do you plan on suing them for? the time you spent watching them? LOL

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.