My brother just brought over 3 kids and his ex-sis in law who live in a covid danger zone, they have no masks, should I say something?

If they enter my basement (shared area) with no masks on?

I spent Thanksgiving in the house alone with my 91 yr old  mom, and now he brings in three people with no masks to his apartment in our house. 

Cops won't do anything, I called them about a similar issue a few months ago.

If it is your house then you get to make the rules but you have to speak up.

Yes, you should talk to your brother about your mutual desire to keep Mom safe, but not to make and demands upon his behavior, or whom he chooses to invite to his apartment.  That would be crossing a line if you do.  You can mention risk factors, but don't talk in specifics like how his ex lives in a danger zone.  That is just spiteful and rude. The more tactful approach would be to encourage him to suggest ways to keep her safer which will indirectly make him rethink his present choices.  Good Luck.

Just point blank tell that they need to wear masks or leave.  

Source(s): life

If it is his apartment, inside your house, then it would seem he isn't doing anything wrong if there is nothing in the lease (assuming there is one) that limits the number of visitors he can have, or says that he can't have them at all. The fact they aren't wearing masks means nothing really. If you are worried about it, then perhaps call the law where you live and see what, if anything, you can do about the ordeal.

No wonder so many americans are dying. They don't get it. 

Of course you should ask them to wear masks, and you should wear masks whenever you are in the same area.