Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Will we remember the Trump presidency: a Baby at his Tiny Little Desk throwing a tantrum?

He is a whiny spoiled brat baby, so yes. I don't think Trump is going to deal well with private life. 

• Sam

I don't think we will remember the desk but Trump will be remembered as the  old man with the emotional maturity of an infant.  

Source(s): There are three year old children who are more emotionally mature than Donald Trump.

For now. The one that I will remember best will be the one at the step of Marine One, while he boards for his final ride.

Tiny Desk

Tiny hands

Tiny ****

Tiny brain

😄

....................

NO.. and we won't remember you for being so  irrelevant either!!

I will certainly remember his impulsive and child-like behavior, yes. That will be one of the key components of his presidency in hindsight for many folks. 

• Jeff D

Would you like a tissue?