What do I do in this situation?

I met a guy a week ago. He's everything I ever wanted but I am scared to continue further with him because of my insecurities. I'm 35 and he's 24, which makes it even harder for me to continue on because I feel like he just wants sex. I've tried to break it off with him twice, but he's such a sweetheart, he doesn't want to let go. He says isn't going anywhere, and that we can be friends for now, until I feel like I'm ready to open my heart. I never thought I'd find someone who would be so understanding. We talk for hours, and we have so much in common, but I am scared of being heartbroken by him because he's so young and he is gorgeous on top of that! What should I do? He told me he is talking to other girls, and It's understandable but he says I'm his preference. Should I give him a chance? 

• MissA

You're thirty-five and acting like this over a guy who you met a week ago.  Jesus christ.

Seek therapy.  You're really emotionally immature.

I think you just get aniexty being in relationships and usually older men like younger women but 10 years difference isn’t too bad. He seems to have a lot of patience with you and at least he’s open about talking to other women. Sounds like a good honest guy 

• Rick

You're only 35 - you're not old, and you can find a partner who will be exclusive to you.

• Steve

No. Im sure your intuition is steering you in the right direction. You should always follow that.