Is this proof we’re being spied on through our phones?

This morning, I put a bag of Baked Lays in my lunch bag for work. Tonight, I scrolled through my YouTube feed and got an ad for Baked Lays!!!!

It's totally amazing as to what life in Amerika has become these days. Everything we do or say to others is being recorded in so many ways. Our privacy no longer exists. What we see is the advertising portion of it. What we don't see, and many don't even think of it, is the invasion of privacy, as much that occurs in our personal life goes into government files.

Source(s): e
  • garry

yes buy your own government , try the nca , cia even the cops ann trace your call ...

Even worse....

I never mentioned to anyone (never said it out loud) that I would like a Maserati Ghibli.  I can afford it but I don't think I'm Maserati's stereotypical customer and would never buy one in my current situation.

But Maserati started with the ads to me.

of course you're being spied on through your phone. that's been happening for a long time. you might have said the word lays. the microphone listens to the words you're saying too. like if you say "hair trimmer" like 100 times, you might get an ad for a hair trimmer. or if you say certain brand names. or if your phone GPS detects that you're outside walking, you might get some exercise related ad, or if you're in your driveway, you might get a car-related ad. 

you are constantly being monitored. data about you is being saved to some government CIA Jew database somewhere.

just watch the movie Snowden 

They've already been serving up Baked Lays ads to you. Nobody would buy those without prompting.

• Rod

Yes. So go buy some Cheetos and you won't give a crap about it.

Could be whomever bought the Lay's did so based on an ad or coupon or sale at the store. Chicken and egg thing.