? asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

My penis won’t stay erected. Why is this?

I’m on 25 mg Zoloft and it makes me have a high sex drive, when I masterbate it’s awesome and I’m sure sex would be too but I’ve noticed that when I’m masterbating, my penis doesn’t want to stay up all the time. It’ll get hard and then it’ll just go limp but yet I’m still turned on. I don’t want to have sex because I’m afraid this will happen during sex and I’ll just embarrass myself. I’m not old, I’m 26, so what’s the problem? I’m not going to talk to my doctor about it because they’ve switched my meds so many times and I’m liking the way Zoloft is making me feel. Maybe it’s all in my head? Idk.

Good erectile treatment device https://fabfellas.com/

• T J

Its the Zoloft, and any drug in the same class as it. Viagra is going to be needed.

you are suffering from malnutrition

take two eggs at breakfast

take multivitamin mineral supplement

eat double patty big mac beef burgers

You'd truly be better off asking your family doctor zxjqp

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• kelvin

you need to discuss all problems with your doctor when it comes to problems with any medication