Is Joe Biden the first president elect to get in by fraud?

But you already know the answer to the question... most recently 4yrs ago.. 

It's all fun and games until someone loses the election and throws a "Trump😤" ugh I mean 🤔"Tantrum"🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️ 

what goes around comes around. 🙄

No.  That would be Donald Trump in 2016.

No.  That was Trump.

It's been proved that the 2020 election wasn't fraudulent.

• ?

God some people are easily brain washed 😂. This is how Trump persuaded people to elect him in the first place. Trump tells people whatever he needs them to hear for his own gain. 

• Mark J

If Biden got in through fraud, then he isn't the first. Going back in time to Jackson and others. There is strong evidence to support election fraud of Kennedy over Nixon in the 1960  election.

Is there fraud in the 2020 election? I don't know, there is a whiff of it, too many stories that are unexplainable, too many co incidences, unless there has been dubious actors. There may be sufficient explanations of these co incidences, but it seems the media have gone missing.

"Nothing to see here" is fine and dandy for people on the winning side, but should never ever be justified from the press and media. Either prove itrs fine and dandy or prove its not. Asserting everything is fine without making any efforts to prove either way makes you complicit. And worse it leaves a legacy of distrust that will come back in future years.Election fruad is nothign new. Was it Daley as Mayor of Chicago annoiunced at one election vote early and vote often. And yes Dalye was a Democrat

No, that was Donald J Trump in 2016.

Lost the Popular vote, the corrupt ECs elected him.

• ?

Stop it. Stop listening to the conspiracy theories, and stop spreading them. 

rump again repeated his accusation of election fraud and said that it would be ... 'I will leave White House if Joe Biden is confirmed as president,' says ... Mayorkas will be the first person of Latin ethnicity to occupy the post.

Not really, Winning election against madman by unfair is not impossible

JFK in 1960 when he beat Nixon is generally regarded as having been aided by MASSIVE and barely even concealed vote fraud in Chicago.  Mayor Daley was practically a dictator in that town.

Biden on the other hand was NOT helped by fraud.  I've spent the last few weeks reading the affidavits and fact checking every link my very Republican friends sent me about voter fraud.  I'm not a Democrat, and I approached it with a skeptical but open mind.

I can tell you that it's all bvllshit.  They are taking some irregularities that happen in EVERY election and blowing them out of proportion.  Trump (and his allies) is 1-38 in court, and has been given some really aggressively worded dismissal statments from even Republican judges who are very annoyed that lawsuits were brought with no serious evidence at all.

Every right-leaning source with any kind of reputation has agreed that Trump has no evidence of fraud.  The WSJ editorial pages, which are VERY Republican have even said as much, and have called Trump's refusal to concede disgraceful.