What laptop is best for being not traceable?

I am looking for a laptop that is impossible or difficult to trace. The last laptop i bought, i noticed it had some kind of GPS inside , where it knew my exact location. I went to find mylocation dot com. and it knew, Please help me find a laptop that when i go to find my location dot com. it says unable to trace etc. Again, Looking for a laptop, with No GPS and hard or impossible to trace. I do not like chrome books . I am used to Lenavo , HP or dell 

Someone said you have to do it within the computer so they cant find your address, but i dont know how.

I do not own a laptop, yet. 

Here is the reasonable way to make your laptop as untraceable and unhackable ... This has the downside of being nothing much more than a paperweight unless where ... What is the best way to check whether a laptop is in good condition?

• garry

get an old 8086 machine , they dont have gps or support bluetooth ..

In some way or other you are traceable because as soon as you connect to a network, your location can be tracked.

• ?

Any one that has no internet capability

the 'location' is supplied by your ISP, not by the laptop.

One that doesn't have internet access, and one that YOU choose not to access the internet with.

informations are collected whenever you connect to the internet, there is no such thing as untreaceable unless you are a tech savvy of some sort and knowledgeable in computer language like a hacker

but unfortunately, hackers can still be traced and imprisoned if they are careless

• ?

Few, if any, laptops have GPS installed. They can though in some circumstances be tracked in other ways. You can turn this off.  It's in Settings and then Privacy.

• ?

I'm not sure how you used that website if it doesn't exist. You've asked this multiple times. When you browse the web, the web servers will log your IP address. The IP address can give your approximate location (city/town), but not exact location. And even then, the location may be off depending on your provider. You can disable location services within the operating system and within the browser.

Consumer-level computers do not normally come with a GPS built-in. Usually, only business-level and rugged laptops have that option and has to be custom ordered that way.

If you tell what make/model/OS your laptop is, someone here can tell you how to turn off tracking.  Giving that seems a lot cheaper than buying a new laptop.