Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 2 months ago

What group of people have watermelon, fried chicken, cornbread, collard greens, chitlins, and cherry-flavored Kool-Aid for Christmas dinner?

Rather than the more traditional turkey, ham, stuffing, cranberry sauce, etc?

64 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

idk, authors? that's the category you put this in for some reason

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

dunno, was never good at guessing games. What group of people do that? 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That's "soul food." It's for happy people to eat. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

People that choose to eat those things that's who. Me personally, I like to have Mexican food at Christmas time, IF I decide to celebrate it. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • LilyRT
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

sounds delicious.  I'd be thrilled to eat any or all of that on either list, traditional or not.  but, then, I'm not a moron.  so that helps.

EDIT:  and to be clear, true southern white trailer trash never insults black people on how they eat because they eat the same darn things.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Any who are smart enough to know they can eat whatever they want regardless of the calendar.  Apparently that lets you out.  Except for the "chitlins" (the proper word is "chitterlings", dipstick), I eat everything on your list.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I suppose groups of people that don't want a "traditional" Christmas dinner.

• garry
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

maybe poor people who cant afford a turkey and ham .. guess you havent volunteered to work at a free kitchen for the less fortunate , you stay home and pig out ..it is worthwhile seeing the less fortunate happy , see an old person eating ham and turkey ...

• Marli
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

People from the U.S  Southeast.

Are you going to celebrate Christmas with a prayer thanking God for caring about your sinfully bigoted self?  Obey Jesus rather than mouthing His Name. You've go a New Testament? Read the Gospels mindfully then.

• 2 months ago

Traditional? Study history ffs.

And by the way, so what?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.