?
Lv 5
? asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 2 months ago

How is it constitutional for illegal aliens to live in the USA income tax free but a poor not privileged person like myself has to provide ?

40% of my income to tax?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

"constitutional"??  What does that mean?  Don't politicians need to acknowledge the existence and authority of a Constitution and read it before they would be concerned about the laws they enact being "constitutional"?  Almost 70% of what the federal government spends taxes (confiscated earnings) and borrowed from China money on is unconstitutional.  You could contact your alleged representatives in the Swamp but I doubt they would care since unconstitutional pandering is how most of them keep their cushy jobs.

The short answer?  It AIN'T even close.

• Amy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Illegal aliens pay billions of dollars in income tax. If they have a legitimate job they have federal and state income tax withheld automatically. And Social Security tax. And of course they pay sales tax on anything they buy, and any other tax relevant to their activities.

Employers who illegally pay someone "under the table", whether they hire immigrants or citizens, don't have any reason to obey a minimum wage law. Those aliens earn less than anyone working legally takes home after taxes.

And what do those taxes pay for? Social security. Health care. Welfare. Unemployment insurance. A $1200 stimulus check to every citizen. None of which a non-citizen can apply for. And the army that fuсked up their home country in the first place. The only government service non-citizens can benefit from is public schools, and if their kids are going to live here they might as well learn to be productive. 

If you want to complain about somebody not paying tax, complain about the $100 million that Donald Trump owes.

Wait, if your tax rate is 40% then you earn more than $300,000 per year. You're probably a fan of tax evasion when it comes in the form of blatantly lying on your tax return and then getting your buddies in Congress to squash the resulting audit. If YOU want to complain about somebody not paying tax, complain about the EITC giving some of the poorest citizens a negative tax rate.

• 2 months ago

You haven't seen anything yet, wait until Biden gets in.  All borders will be open & all illegals get free medical, food stamps, free housing, welfare, & free college.

• 2 months ago

BP is great so is ampol and caltex .the oil from Russia is no enemies poor thinking and world domination refined engine oil running in Mercedes Holden's ford Chrysler's Skoda .the time of rocky is over a new Federation of thinkers .This means ASX ,share prices old CIA is gone old Russia is gone. old America hate is gone. star trek generation is after me Federation . Federation of science and learning humanity is here .those who ruin minds enslave people .  Find out who ruins  food and destroy hospitals Russia .cover your bombs open machine shops  even make American out dated car parts. Australia FB Holden  to XY  falcon guards don't world over spend only make the make again over making means ,It's more fun Putin to fix the world .my Lebanese need know not to cause terror and Italian scilian and Greek your oil  Russia is more and they say for economic hands out.whats the true German is it Mercedes ,.what is Ireland the true Ireland is bono but now European union no hate defilement regrets past hates ..America Sydney Gottlieb is gone keep sending hope like touched by  angel .breeding stock car drivers days of thunder. Big bopper Jimmy vallens. 60 and seventies of Vietnam was a hard heart  love lost on all sides in gi with injuries ,heart ache dieing crying  . I saw Vietnamese on the knees little girls running through napram . I want a child and my family are nasty towards it .what is the world  it's good but jealous kills it  .allaways give 15chances to one never show favour to one child give equal .I am not gay or had sex with family don't do it no benitick .gays I was nearly raped in caravan invited to by .gays never rape  forgive people it's it hard being gays because you die early of illness .American to straight for hair washing guys was funny .5gays washing hair turning ungly men good

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • david
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

The same way a person with $BILLIONS$ in income can do so. By the way, you can live anywhere income tax free if you don't have an income. 

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

A poor person does not pay 40% of their income to tax.  In fact, many don't pay taxes at all and receive a sizeable refund each year through Earned Income Credit and Child Tax Credit.

• 2 months ago

The constitution has nothing to do with it. And the key word is "illegal."  They live here because they came here, and it doesn't have anything to do with your tax responsibility. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Simple answer: They don't.  It has nothing to do with the constitution and everything to do with our tax laws, as pointed out below.  You're not paying 40% of your income in taxes unless you're living in Russia.  Now tell us this:  do YOU pay every single tax possible?  Do you know anybody who is?  So what if some people pay more of their income in other taxes than they do in income taxes?  Is there something magical about paying income tax that entitles you to something special low-income people don't get?  You really have no idea what you're talking about, do you?  Are you a white racist?  Is that the real problem here?

• Judy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It  isn't.  Check your facts.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No one in the USA - legal or not - pays 40% federal income tax if they are poor.  Most pay ZERO income tax.

Everyone in the USA - legal or not - pays tax even if they are poor.   There are a gazillion kinds of tax.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.