Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Is it appropriate for a man to be a Gynecologist ? ?

Especially a heterosexual. Why would a person enter this profession other than to Perv? 

Well there is a preference by quite a few women to have a Male Gyn as I have been told some of the female ones are a little rough and dismissive at times. I sure that the opposite is true in many instances as well. As for a guy choosing to be one I think 99% of the time it's such business, medical environment combined with other not so pleasent factors that sexual arousal is not even remotely approached in a male gyn. That being said I think any male gyn who says never not once did they get even slighty aroused by a female patient is a liar.

• ?

have you had a good look at it , very ugly , turns you of looking at it  and where a man has been the night before , and you call it perving , you are sick .

• ?

1. Yes

2. Because they care about the health of females

why are women Andrologists ?

• edward

You don’t have to be a Gyn to do a pap smear, not all GP’s are perverts.  Many Gyn docs are male similarly the way many of the nurses in my department are female

Boredom and money. A job is a job. 

Yeah, everyone knows that a 326 pound woman with an oozing and inflamed vagina is just what a perv is dying to see, why else would he spend all those years and dollars in med school.

Why would a woman be a urologist?

people just want to help maybe their mom was sick or some thing whether they want to help their sister or some thing. no matter where someone might be a pervert

• donnie

I suppose if it’s for the right reasons