Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Is it appropriate for a man to be a Gynecologist ? ?

Especially a heterosexual. Why would a person enter this profession other than to Perv? 

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Well there is a preference by quite a few women to have a Male Gyn as I have been told some of the female ones are a little rough and dismissive at times. I sure that the opposite is true in many instances as well. As for a guy choosing to be one I think 99% of the time it's such business, medical environment combined with other not so pleasent factors that sexual arousal is not even remotely approached in a male gyn. That being said I think any male gyn who says never not once did they get even slighty aroused by a female patient is a liar.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

have you had a good look at it , very ugly , turns you of looking at it  and where a man has been the night before , and you call it perving , you are sick .

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

1. Yes

2. Because they care about the health of females

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

why are women Andrologists ?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • edward
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You don’t have to be a Gyn to do a pap smear, not all GP’s are perverts.  Many Gyn docs are male similarly the way many of the nurses in my department are female

• 2 months ago

Boredom and money. A job is a job. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yeah, everyone knows that a 326 pound woman with an oozing and inflamed vagina is just what a perv is dying to see, why else would he spend all those years and dollars in med school.

• 2 months ago

Why would a woman be a urologist?

• 2 months ago

people just want to help maybe their mom was sick or some thing whether they want to help their sister or some thing. no matter where someone might be a pervert

• donnie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I suppose if it’s for the right reasons 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.