Could you be an online radio DJ and travel? ?

I'm 35 and I've never worked or traveled and I'm attempting  to combine the two. I feel I'd be good at broadcasting so I was wondering if I could run an online radio station with noise cancelling headsets while traveling or can it only work with some kind of studio? 

You can have a podcast radio broadcast, but not an actual live radio station per se.  If you do a podcast, you would be able to generally post as many times a day as you wish and some of your broadcasts could actually be done live...however you wouldn't be allowed to call it a station (like they do with actual broadcast radio).  If you wanted an actual live broadcasted station you would have to gain rights to an actual on air channel or get hired by a station to be their actual DJ (this of course is done in person).  You cannot run an online station remotely.

The hard part is convincing someone to pay you to do that.

Good luck with that.