How long can we use tupperware bottles?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Iam unaware of any Tupperware bottles as they are a plastic container brand, not glass.

Anyway, I haveand still use Tupperware from the 1970 's ! No problems with any of their products thus far!

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

In general, real Tupperware (not cheap plasticware) is good for decades (maybe centuries !!) Keep it clean and sterile. (idk what you mean by "bottles" b/c I do not have any.)

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

As long as you need them provided you wash them out to keep them clean.  Plastic does not last forever so you will see the time when they need to be replaced. Maybe a year or 2.

I stop using them when they start to taste like plastic.  Personal preference.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Instead of asking 5 questions about Tupperware, just go to the store and read the package they come in. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Tupperware bottles are made for long last usage. They have amazing built-in quality and design. These bottles are able to withstand force and pressure and therefore ensures longevity.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.