Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Has Joe Biden become a danger to himself?

How do you let a dog break your foot, is he that much of a clown?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

thank the lord he is no longer in power

trump will all ways be know for the deaths of some many in America and he knows this

and will never forget it

• 3 months ago

Its can't predict this time, after sometime we can easily predict that

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

How do you let a dog break your foot?   Is he that much of a clown?

Has Joe Biden become a danger to himself?   Only a clown would ask that question.

• 3 months ago

The dog didn't break his foot. He slipped and got a small fracture that took 3 ct scans to even detect. I swear you idiots believe everything fake fox tells you

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

He probably forgot that he had a dog with him.  To think that the people actually elected this buffoon to be in charge of the country.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I'm genuinely interested of what your reaction was when Trump and a large majority of the White House staff and his family caught Co-Vid19? It's a President's job to address all of our national threats including the spread of foreign diseases entering our borders. Trump catching Co-Vid was like a dark joke pointing out his incompetence. Our POTUS catching Co-Vid was an embarrassment of failure on a global scale, but we all wished Trump and his family well even though we hate him. 

You're going to make fun of Biden for fracturing his foot? You're just a bad person. What? you're taking pleasure in other people's pain or bad fortune? Biden had an accident playing with his dog. Who cares? Only obsessives care about dumb gossip like that. I don't know what else to say but I really hope you self-reflect and start understanding what you're doing that makes you a bad person. I know you're going to deflect and point at some imaginary people you haven't met and say Liberals blah blah blah. But the issue is you. Only you can fix you.  Obviously, political news is making you into a bad person. Your unhealthy addiction to political gossip has a very bad effect on you. Please seek therapy to get off your addiction and realize the false-ness of all political media. Your news is not reality. It just isn't.

Also, ask yourself. In all the time you spend obsessing about politics. Listening to the same news stories over and over, which all are other people's opinions by the way that you claim as your own opinions. The "research" you do and the online venting, harassing and posting you do about politics. Think about how much time you wasted and what you could have better spent that time on. 

Let me put this in perspective for you. Spend your time making the best version of yourself and living your best life. You won't find it obsessed with politics where the nature of it is to outrage you so you can donate and give someone else more power. The only thing you will gain from political fluff is hatred. It's not serving you and it will never make you happy. You're just a drone working to make other people of that political party more powerful and it is actually doing nothing for you. Those political people don't actually care about you. They have their own agenda and they're manipulating you.

If you want to get involved with politics. Who cares about gossip, rhetoric, what it is to be a "proud American." The most American way is to let people be who they are like we let the Amish be. Do you. Don't let any political party tell you how to live your life or what you're supposed to be. The ideas, the messages. That's all propaganda. You don't realize it but the moment you say I'm a Republican, Conservative or whatever political label you're labeling yourself with is the moment you start molding yourself to someone else's vision. If you call yourself any political label, it's impossible for you to think for yourself because all you will be doing is working toward proving the validity of that political label. Just worry about policy. Get what you need and get out. The only thing that matters is whether or not you're voting against your own rights. Stay out of the drama and theatre of politics because it's fake. The media divides Rep & Dem. In reality Biden and Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham are good friends like many other Dems & Reps across the aisle. Don't promote the division if you want to promote anything. Promote bipartisanship. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Within a year he'll be in a nursing home.harris and Pelosi will be running the show. shame on all who voted for the dude. to old, to fragile and senile...Don't get on here and complain when bad **** happens. we don't want to hear it. 

• 3 months ago

Hairline fracture - he'll be back to riding a bicycle in no time.

Meanwhile Trump will still be driving his golf cart onto the green, shuffling down ramps, and using both hands to pick up water bottles.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

He is destined to be the most forgettable president in Our history.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Trump doesn’t like animals.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.