How can I save my peace lily plant?

I’ve been really ill for the past few weeks and as a result I’ve been accidentally neglecting my plants a bit. I went about 1-2 weeks without watering my peace lily and it now looks like this. I watered her 2 days ago, and again today - no visible change obviously but I don’t want to over water/under water her. Can anyone give me some advice? TIA x

• kswck2

Peace Lilly's can be rather fickle. Pluck off the yellow leaves. Spray the leaves with water and water every few days when the soil is dry. 

I had one for 7 Years before I got it to bloom. And they can go south Really fast. 

• Ben

The yellow leaves won't ever recover. They are well on their way to being dead. I wouldn't worry too much about that, though, as each leaf doesn't last forever, anyway. It eventually dies, buy that's fine because new ones are continually growing from the top.

As for the rest of the plant, it looks fine to me.

I would remove all of the yellow leaves (they are dead, as I said, and leaving them there only encourages infection), maybe give it a feed, and make sure to keep it watered (although don't over-water it - you should never leave the pot standing in water for more than 1 hour. If there is still water in the tray after an hour, tip it away), and it should be fine. 

• gerald

It is shut down time as winter starts dont over water it just keep the soil damp . There are flowers on it so it will recover i have several plants and bred quit a few , in spring you can divide it and make  few plants in new soil and pots just split some root and plant off and away you go you will see i am right have faith and get well soon your plant will recover 

Soil etc if that helps!