Bee asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

what should i do about my friend who is lying to my face?

I was talking to my two friends on facetime about another person. I usually don't talk **** because its really low but I was really mad. The girl I was talking about had been rude and insulted me a lot so I was expressing my concerns to my friends, who I thought I could trust. One of my friends told the girl I was talking about her, and denied it. I knew it was her though because she admitted it to my other friend, but not me. I have so much anger that she lied to me, but I can't tell her I know. I can't tell her because the friend who told me about her admitting it asked me not to. I don't know what to do, I know this is stupid but I can't get over it. I just hate when people lie to me especially when it is so obvious they are lying. 

• ?

This is a learning experience almost everyone goes through at least once as they figure out that gossiping is never a good idea. 

uh, just confront her and block her. end all ties with her

• Alan H

Why even waste your time being angry?    If you must stick with this ‘friend’ why not tell her, in confidence, something that is absolute nonsense, such as “My granny is expecting”?

Then if and when the news gets out say your granny is expecting you for tea, once the restrictions are over!