Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

What would you do if you had a friend that constantly texted you even though they told you they don’t want to hang out with you, ever ?

Foofa: she literally told me she never wants to hang out with me... we have known each other for years and never hung out before, but she spends every second of the day texting me 

I think that during the pandemic all bets are off on things like this. I have a very close family member, literally living six blocks from me, whom I haven't seen in person since March because she's so freaked out about getting sick. So maybe cut people some slack for the moment. 

Firstly ask yourself why they would do that. Did you annoy them in some way? It would appear that they are trying to annoy you & from your question it sounds like they are succeeding.

There's a very simple answer: TOTALLY IGNORE this person & continue doing so. They will get bored with all their texting and eventually stop.

I say confront them, or if they text you, reply with, "dsa;nfkl;anbklamehke" or be evil and say, "Yeah I really hate them but they are always texting me, it's really annoying" and then be like "oh potatoes... wrong person.. ignore that"

• Chanel

Block her cos she gave you mixed signals saying she did not want to hang out with you so what is wrong with her keep texting.

Block her and meet other people.

i would block them and maybe even play them XD 

• ?

stop wasting ur precious time being their backburner.u not their con·ven·ient store.It shouldn't always require you performing some service for them for your presence to matter and be wanted. They do not respect your boundaries. Respecting your boundaries should be a bottom line requirement for even the most peripheral of acquaintances in your life. 

Source(s): Mixed Signals
  • T J

I would block them on everything I could.

• Alan H

Nothing.....and keep on doing it

🥴 Block her. Ignore her. And keep moving on with life. 

Its not to be vindictive. Its to take care of you first. You dont need any pity parties or to play 2nd fiddle.

put them on block.