Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Did you see investigations being conducted in Georgia because crooked progressive groups trying to register people out of state to vote..?

..in Senate race?  What a bunch of cheating bastards.  Hopefully they're stricken with COVID 

• debra

The vote fraud run by democrats is so wide spread that it is beyond belief.

Recent history has told us that the cheating "Bastards" were & are Republicans. Democrats are adamant not to cheat, (in the era of Trump, no need to) because of conspiracy theories, and rogue legislatures, talk show extremist, and sometimes Fox news, Although the evidence that Biden won could no longer call it a farce, even Carl Rove said Trump lost, Trump is pi$$ed at Fox. @ Debra...where's the proof? You seem so sure, so where's your proof?, you tell me then I will fact check your answer with at least 3 fact checking websites.  Your silence is expected, no proof.

• david

I've heard of the claim that some groups are encouraging such. But the claims are coming from conservatives, so there's a huge credibility gap.