Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Why won't the hospital accept my blood donations?

A few months ago I wanted to donate blood and decided that I may as well use my period blood as I obviously don't need it and it's pretty wasteful to just throw it away. So at the end of the month I emptied my menstrual cup into a bag and sent it off to the hospital with my name and phone number written on the bag. I don't know what my blood type is so I didn't write that even tho I think ur supposed to?

They didn't say anything to me so I assumed that they accepted it so I continued to mail them my period blood every month until I got an angry call  from the hospital receptionist telling me to stop sending them bags of my blood. I asked why and she just hung up?

Is it because I didn't write my blood type or do they just not take mail deliveries? 

Well there are certain cults out there that would buy it from you but I don’t know any of the members personally so I couldn’t tell you how much they would pay you for it or if it’s even safe to do business with them. Some cultists practice the drinking of human blood (including menstrual blood) in their rituals. If you don’t believe me look it up. This practice is still occurring worldwide today, even in North America.

If you truly wanted to make use of it, then why not apply it to the shrubs in your yard? It makes good fertilizer for many perennial outdoor plants. You will notice a difference in the spring when things start growing again. Just do so at night so nobody notices you.

Source(s): It’s ILLEGAL and a BIOHAZARD to send human waste through the mail. You should stop doing that now before you get arrested!

Are you crazy, do you imagine what happens with humans that will recipe such blood?

• ?

Period blood is tainted with other body fluids. Blood they use for transfusions is taken directly from the vein, no other substances in it.

wow thats all I can say

You might have herpes

• adam

thats the nastiest most disgusting thing I ever read

Could be dangerous on their part in accepting it zxjqfkmv

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

Epic troll fail.  You are mentally decrepit for posting something this nasty.  

• kelvin

it also made you a troll as they need fresh blood