Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 3 months ago

Is it true that the Queen Mum was a nudist when not in public ?

often seen at an exclusive nudist camp on the isle of man

You're a sevarants troll.

I truly doubt that's more than a rumour - logically I doubt where she lived would be anything like warm enough not to have clothes on, even during an unusual heat-wave.

Backstairs Billy, as her favourite longtime butler was known, said she routinely sat in her drawing room naked at tea time. 

• In believe that, like many of the aristocracy, she was not a nudist but did not mind if common people or servants saw her in a state of undress - much the same as people don't mind their pets seeing them without clothes. 

SPK 2 is going to be up all night wanking over that image by the sounds of it. 

I am reminded that under our cloths we are all naked!

So we are all just nudist under our cloths.

No, surely not. I was going to have an earl night tonight but, now I think I'll try to stay awake for as long as possible.