Anonymous

Why do people think that burner phone app numbers can be tracked or triangulate when they run by the internet ?

For some reason everyone keeps on thinking that I can be tracked down when I'm using burner phone app numbers. Burner phone apps can't be triangulated because they run by using the internet and that is what makes it so anonymous. I've done dozen of prank calls within the past few months. I've called and ordered 20 pizzas in san diego and ordered 20 birthday cakes in new mexico. I've never been caught and I can never be tracked down cause I use these apps which makes me anonymous. Why do people think that my calls can be triangulated when it's not even using cell towers and uses the internet instead ??

It's because people read your other "questions" and realize you are a troll.  Congratulations on all your hard work.

.

Interestingly, know what CAN be tracked? Your Yahoo questions by use of your IP address.  And you just confessed to a felony or two.

.

Autism runs in families.  Is your mother autistic?  Is your father (if you know who he is)

?

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

This from a  "computer genius" who couldn't even hide his browsing history from his sister.

Any business that got a huge order for goods with no credit card to pay for those orders isn't going to waste their time, energy or resources to bother filling.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being an inept troll and childish brat is not a disability, jacob.