Why do Americans think hard-work is normal?

It's simply is NOT normal. Tesla already invented

zero-point energy generators and star-trek 

replicators that can create food/power/clothing 

for pennies. There's no reason to be working

more than 10 hours/week for so little in return; 

when we have these devices to provide for us. 

And hopefully, once Trump comes back 

he'll announce an end to the Deep-State

and prove I was right. 

Your thoughts? 

We are not a civilized country it's a free for all if someone has the opportunity to take advantage of someone's weakness they will . It certainly doesn't help  when we have the worst politicians in the world and don't think it's  only Trump 

• F

Possibly the answer is that industry found that selling gadgets to most the world is far more profitable than perfecting something like nuclear fusion which would provide cheap, clean endless energy.

I would have thought that our jobs would be only 32 hours per week by this point in time.  And I want my flying car also.  Where is my flying car?

......for low pay...............?

oh yes 

oh yes 

always report the miguel troll.

• People have been working hard for a lot longer then when Trump was in office. 

Not all companies can afford those generators and unless you me 3d replicators, I don't think 'star trec' style replicators exist. If they do I probably can't afford one.  

In the US, it's been drilled into people that working hard usually leads to success. 

America success jobs unemployment manufacturing labor coal mining the war on normal people. We say success in America is about hard ...

"And hopefully, once Trump comes back

he'll announce an end to the Deep-State

and prove I was right. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Are you trying to be a comedian? Murikkkans have to be among the stupidest people I have ever seen.

Can we buy these replicators on eBay or Amazon?

Where can I get a working Star Trek replicator?

Go away obvious troll.