Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaGeneral - Australia · 2 months ago

Should the Australian Parliament put forward a  motion of no confidence on Scott Morrison, for totally mishandling the covid enquiry?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

What a load of crap. If anyone should be threatened with a motion of no confidence, it's the incompetent Premiers of Victoria, Western Australia and Queensland. Covid has shown us that premiers have way too much power, and state governments are a complete joke.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

KGB, CIA, MI5/6, whatever intelligence service is to keep Jews in power and to kill those who rise up against Jews. Bishop Velimirovic said that Jews created capitalism, communism, freemasonry, strikes, internationalism, globalism, etc. to step on heads of Christians and to crush them; add Black Lives Matter to this. Only WASP neighborhoods were trashed in NYC; when BLM leader announced that they was going to trash Jewish stores, they was arrested immediately. Similarly, Jews sponsored American Civil Rights Movement in order to step on throats of Christians and to crush them eventually. All the revolutions are sponsored by Jews. 9/11 false flag was to attack Iraq; Statue of Liberty false flag is to attack Iran. Heresy leads to loss of love; (according to saint Pelageya of Ryazan) Jews will not receive the unforgivable mark of the beast, but will make sure that all non-Jews will. If you reject mark of the beast, then ur direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov). Hide within a 10-15 people group (saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Seraphim of Sarov); no documents (documents r from satin; burn 'em all); no electronics (so that u won't be tracked; even old broken  unplugged 1970 tv set will show the antichristo using Tesla's ether). oh snap!!! here's the evil flying antichristo flying thru ma neck ov de woodz; hide ur kidz, hide ur wife, antichrist iz flyin' thru town; take ur glocks out and shoot dat son of a bytch down (he's an s-0-b 'cuz his mom is a 12th generation prostitute according to saint Lavrentiy of Chernigov); forgive me.

Source(s): Ecumenism = all religions getting together to praise Satan as the Supreme Being = 263 heresies. Astana (aka Satana) in Kazakhstan is the capital of this ecumenism where they gather to worship Satan. They have a pyramid there for the building where they praise Satan asking him for world peace. If you read the Bible: ... when they say: "peace and security" then sudden destruction shall come upon them (Apostle)...forgive me.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Scott  Morrison has done a good  job  concerning  the china  virus   and the economy  and i am not a  Liberal  supporter  nor am i a Labor supporter i say it how it is

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He has said on Many Occasions in Parliament the Advice he was Given By the COVID-19 experts have been used to Make the decisions i have Made

he is Not Responsible if the Experts get it wrong he is not a scientist or a medical Practioner

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

why because your one of those rights idiots and hate being told what to do , its australia not america , see if hes done a bad job australia less the 150 dead out of 28 million , new york 10,000 plus dead out of 30 million , get your facts right .. seems we have another bleeding heart labor voter , dont we ..

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Why are all the controversial questions and those putting others down written by anonymous people.  What are you so scared of.

The Australian government has stopped a major epidemic from being the national disaster it has been in other countries.  Australia and New Zealand jumped on the problem early and managed to limit the damage from the virus to a very low level compared to the rest of the world.  In Asia, Europe, and America thousands are dying every day while we haven't had a death in weeks.  Why would you think the Morrison government has failed.

Personally I think you are just a labour supporter trying to badmouth a Government who has been very successful and limiting what could have been a total disaster for the country.

• 2 months ago

i detest now how australian politicians back stab people WHO the public have voted for ..a low act ..so unaustralian.

scott looked after aussies 

• 2 months ago

No because the polls have spoken 

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

Scott Morrison looks like winning again because there's no viable opposition in the Labor Party. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The Australian Parliament should convene a full sitting to condemn China.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.