Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 2 months ago

Why are 16 year olds annoying?

They just need to get life especially, American 16 year olds teen.

Get over it. It’s the truth.  I don’t mean all of them, just some of them. Some of them all actually cool and nice, I’ve met some

You might be perceived as fairly  annoying yourself...and also not very intelligent since you’re making a generalization about an entire segment of the American population without any acknowledgement that every member of that group is a unique individual. Your English grammatical skills also suck. 

• Willie

I loved being in school, so I worked in the afternoons for four hours a day at $1.25 an hour and that was  minus taxes a week. I had money, but I would give my mother at least $15.00 of my check every week since we were poor as most families were at that time. It wasn't expensive to live back then, so we would make it with the social security check my money got when her husband our father died and the money I gave her every week for groceries. At the age of 16 I was annoying because I didn't have time to do that since I worked for 20 hours a week and had my weekends free.

I am 16 but I'm not annoying. I know how I can communicate with youth and older people. I hate them in some ways too.