Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

Do you think America has changed for the better or the worse compared to several decades ago, and why?

• ?

In some ways its better in others its worse

worse ,we have internet crime , thugs have taken over our cities WH crooks , pollution , illegals sneaking into the US , doctors that dont give a damn , animal cruelty , masses of druggie idiots .

The internet, Uber, and Grubhub are the only noticeable differences over the last 20 years, oh yeah, and GPS.  Maybe more grocery stores and restaurants but not after 2020 so... the internet is just 'big brother' getting in my face, I don't use Uber or Grubhub, and my aunt stole my GPS so I don't think it's better at all. 

I was raised with what I thought to be American values, such as honesty, respect, compassion, charity, service. And I still believe in those values. 

It's disheartening to see how much glee almost half the American people are taking in Trump's lies, put-downs, greediness, and trashing of those values. I'm so grateful my parents aren't alive to see this. 

edit: Let me state that America is on it's way down, the questioin is how fast. If Biden wins we are screwed. I know they say that every election where a political party doesn't win, but now there are Leftists, neo-Marxists who are evidenced as running the Democratic Party. They are ruinous to the country already. I figure authority and power is what will drive them to more ruin to the rest of us. Liberals were susceptible to Leftism. That is self-destructive government and attitudes in America where there was none before.

The West is conspicuously absent from prophecy. I think that means we are not what we used to be when that time comes. We will not be in the world like we are now. I'm a Christian, so I believe in that stuff. Israel should be entering a time of peace and safety, Check. Turkey needs a ruler to piss everyone off in his country and break up his nation, almost check. Russian needs a ruler who is full of himself and cannot win a war, Check. Egypt needs a ruler who is educated in military, Check. The Middle East needs 10 nations measuring from Lebanon and Turkey to the west, to Iran in the East, shaped like the Medo-Persian Empire with similar boundaries (and thanks to the Kurds, Azerbaijan and Armenia war is expected I wasn't sure), almost check. Iran needs to be peaceful toward Israel, at least non-threatening, not Check yet. So, a lot of things are lining up. But the West must diminish, maybe even get desperate by certain indications.

Something like that, only they won't take Israel, and Turkey needs to split up. I think Erdogan gets Istanbul and allies with Russia. The rest of the northern area of the Middle East becomes the governmental meaning of the Beast.

Tremendously worse.

Gross Old Perverts policies have all but destroyed the middle class, and the resulting economic warfare against working people has made society brittle and selfish.

Worse.............

In some ways for the better. I mean, black people have some rights at least these days. The country still is a third-world country though.

• ?

A person can battle the decline of America using the rosary of the Virgin Mary.  She is the patroness of our country under the title Immaculate Conception.

America has already went off the cliff, bush was the worst president of all time other than obama