Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Jupiter is in my 8th house ascending conjuncting with Aquarius in my 69th house descending. Does this mean I will meet my soul mate at 3:33?

Tomorrow on a west bound commuter train? 

• Janet

Actually, what you have written is something NO astrologer would say. The only part of your statement that has any astrological validity is "Jupiter is in my8th House" .. and even that may not be true (you didn't show us your natal chart).

Astrology is only an influence on what goes on inside of you.  It can be useful for gaining self-understanding, but it doesn't control what goes on inside of you unless YOU fail to have any control over your automatic behaviors. And astrology has NO influence over what happens to you externally.

As for meeting your soulmate, according to ancient Yoga, which is where the concept comes from, most of us do NOT have soulmates. And the purpose of a soulmate is to make you SO miserable that you give up on romantic love and turn to God only for love.

Which is rather similar to modern psychology, in that psychology says the harder and faster you fall for someone, the more miserable the relationship will be once the honeymoon has faded away.

• Jake

you must be pretty rich if you own two planets and a total of 77 homes. You may or may not find your soulmate but you two will definitely 69.

• ?

Alright if that’s what you say 

You have 8 houses?! I only have two. I feel like such a loser.