How come people think that it is illegal for an autistic man to prank call gas stations and grocery stores and say funny stuff?

So I've been back to my prank calling saga and I am more careful with what I do now. I think it is fun to prank call gas stations and grocery stores and say funny stuff. I called some grocery store the other day in san diego and asked them if they had an elevator and what brand it is. I also called some circle k in san diego and jokingly asked the cashier out. He was like "I'm not gay so shut up" and hung up on me. I did this while on Skype with nathan. My friend andy keeps on bashing for doing this. I thought he would find it funny but he said it is immature and told me "Your 30, act your freaking age for once". Then he asked me "Is two felonies not enough for you?" I don't get what is his problem. He doesn't have a sense of humor at all while me and nathan crack up over making these prank calls. How come people think it is illegal to prank call gas stations ??? I might start calling suicide hotlines again but in different states.

Pranking suicide hotlines at the age of 30? I’m sorry but there is no way I can take this serious. But if it is, then enjoy your prison sentence! 

It doesn't matter if you're Autistic or not it is technically illegal to misuse of phone and make Crank phone calls

Because it IS!  No disability or limitation makes it right.   I am disabled too, and it is no excuse for behaviors that you understand are incorrect, which you obviously do!

Just because you're autistic doesn't excuse you from taking control of yourself and living a creative, productive life. 

Stop pestering people - figure out what you're good at, and go do it. 

- We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them. --Kahlil Gibran

• Cogito

You have very weird ideas of what is funny.

You know right from wrong perfectly well but choose to behave like a silly little kid.

Yes, you can get in trouble. You're always admitting your stupid, rude, possibly dangerous and irresponsible behaviour on public websites. Most of what you do IS illegal.

You really need psychiatric help.

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

Prank calls are different than bomb threats, or diverting emergency services.  

The difference is juvenile annoyance vs credible threats.

Most people have outgrown juvenile prank calls by age 18.  You didn't because your family continues to enable your immature and stupid habits.   Nathen is still a young teen and your other friends don't share the "fun of prank calls"  because, unlike you, they have matured into adults.

Being autistic is not a free pass and being an inept troll and immature brat is not a disability, jacob.

• Jake

you’re disturbing the peace

• ?

It is illegal, things wrong with you are not an excuse. Your problems don't make your crimes legal, it would be for a court to decide how much responsibility you had but they would still convict you and they might say you were responsible despite your condition, in prison they have therapists for people like you who thought they had a ticket to be a nuisance.

I've taken screenshots of your posts and sent them to the sheriff's department and FBI. The FBI has copies of your post. You seem to be dimwitted to not know that your under close scrutiny. They are watching here. Let's see if you think it is funny once you get your probation revoked.

If you really are doing this it's nothing to do with autism and everything to do with being a menace and a social pest.

Find a more interesting, useful, thrilling, fun or productive pastime.