Will edibles show up in a drug test?

Two weeks ago I ate two pot brownies and had the worst trip ever. I've never had weed before in any form so it's not something my body is used to. Will the thc show up in my urine test or will i pass?

• Hannah

You’ll be fiiiiiine.......thc doesn’t show up on any tests when it’s eaten.  Only when it’s smoked. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

If it's the only time you've had weed then the metabolites (the "used up THC", which is what they test for) *should* be out your body by now but not guaranteed. Can take up to a month.

d,l - delta 9 - 3,4 transtetrahydrocannabinol is a fat soluble molecule . it is rapidly absorbed into your body fat , then slowly released . it is detectable with the ELISA ( enzyme linked immunosorbent assay test ) whiz quiz for a month . 

Source(s): stoner since '72

They would show up in a urine test done within about 2 weeks of ingestion.

On average, it will stay in your system 2-4 weeks depending on body mass. I'm sorry you had a bad experience. I would not recommend an edible to a first time user.