Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 2 months ago

Although Trump has virtually no chance of overturning the election...?

His supporters believe he will, and do you know where they get that stupid idea from? I'll give you one good guess.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

You have to remember.........Trumps base, are the same people  that screamed  LOCK HER UP , for 4 years, and never once pressed an actual charge. 

Flynn,  who stood on the stage with Trump,  and chanted LOCK HER UP.-----for a crime they never named, or pressed a charge......much less proved her guilty of.............

Flynn DID Plea guilty.......TWICE. .......admitted he was guilty......... was convicted and found guilty..........

and Trump pardoned him. 

So they wanted , and supported  LOCKING UP an innocent person,  but had no issues whatsoever with letting a convicted Felon walk scott free. 

• 2 months ago

Your question ISN'T a question, try try again.

• 2 months ago

you are being rude AND U NEED SOME MANNERS...

• 2 months ago

Trumpanzees are willfully moronic idiots.

Pay them no mind, for they clearly have none, by their own choices.

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Trump is a sinking ship looking for a lifeboat that isn't there. Trump is the Titanic.

• Vela
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

the actual fake news: Right Wing Media 

• Matt
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Bill Barr says no widespread voter fraud. That’s the end of it

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

From Dummy-in-Chief Trump, who simply has to move his lips and they believe whatever he tells them, no evidence required.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.