Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenOther - Home & Garden · 2 months ago

we rented a trailer in a trailer park. does it have bed bugs?

we already signed the lease and we opened the cupboards under the sink and there’s mouse poop everywhere and 1 dead german cockroach. the unit has been vacant for over a month and it’s been cold but not freezing. i don’t see any traces of any live roaches or mice but now i’m like what if there’s ******* bed bugs too. how can i test for this? wtf. 

Update:

good advice thank you. we’re not moving in until next tuesday so it’s gonna be vacant for a week in our possession. So i’m definitely going to buy like 4 or 5 of those bed bug and flea foggers and put one in every room 😈 then after two days i’m going to clean the **** out of the trailer with cleaners and bleach before we move ANYTHING in! thank you for your wise words & your crystal ball oh wise one

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

My crystal ball says..........it is possible but not certain it has bedbugs......it also says.....oh wait it is fading......ok that is better...it says buy a bed bug bomb and bomb the trailer and buy mouse baits before moving in and all will be fine.

SMH

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.